In this post I will show you how to use the Scorecard Component of Xcelsius 2008.
The Scorecard Component was added in Xcelsius SP3 and provides an easy way to integrate icons for illustrating trends, fulfilment of goals etc.
I will not explain every feature of the component in this post, but merely explain the basics.
Creating the Scorecard Component
3) Locate the “Scorecard” component in the group “Selectors” from the Components list.
4) Drag and drop the Scorecard component on the canvas
5) Configure the component to show the sample data by clicking the small icon next to the “Display Data” field.
6) Set the range to A3:E7 to show the five columns “Country”, “2009″, “2010″, “Trend” and “2010 Target”
Configuring appearance and alerters:
Now that we have created the basis scorecard it is time to tweak the appearance a bit, as well as getting the alerters configured.
I want to show two different “alerters” in my scorecard:
- The current trend as an arrow that points up if the trend is positive, down when the trend is negative and of course straight (to the right) when it is around zero. Furthermore I want the arrow to be coloured red/yellow/green depending on whether the trend target is reached or not.
- The achieved percentage of the target value (red/yellow/green circles)
3) Make sure the “Trend” column is selected in the list and then make the range D4:D7 the “Alert Values”
This entry was posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 9:10 PM and is filed under Xcelsius, Xcelsius- Basics, Xcelsius- Dashboard, Xcelsius-Alerts, Xcelsius-Analytics tool, Xcelsius-scorecard, Xcelsius-Training. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.